Are you aware that pilots, operators and agents responsible for carrying an individual to the UK need to check passports and immigration documents? For more info click here.
Guidance on examining identity documents (publishing.service.gov.uk).
Submit a General Aviation Report (GAR)
Use this service to:
- Submit a GAR
- View or cancel a GAR and edit draft GARs
- Add, remove or manage people on your flight
You’ll need the following:
- Aircraft details (including registration number and base)
- Arrival and departure details (date, location and scheduled times)
- Captain, crew and passenger details (including travel document information and UK visiting address)
- Name and telephone number of the person responsible for goods on board
- For guidance on entering the UK, click here
Send the General Aviation Report form (opens in a new window), to the national coordination unit (NCU) to send to Border Force or the police.
You should title your email: ‘GAR, airfield registration, name of airfield, postcode of airfield (if known)’. Please check the attached guidance in the Related Content section before completing and submitting the GAR form.
By phone - In an emergency only
+44 (0) 300 123 2012