There are now new rules in place for people entering the UK. Find out more here
Submit a General Aviation Report (GAR)
Use this service to:
- Submit a GAR
- View or cancel a GAR and edit draft GARs
- Add, remove or manage people on your flight
You’ll need the following:
- Aircraft details (including registration number and base)
- Arrival and departure details (date, location and scheduled times)
- Captain, crew and passenger details (including travel document information and UK visiting address)
- Name and telephone number of the person responsible for goods on board
Send the General Aviation Report form (opens in a new window), to the national coordination unit (NCU) to send to Border Force or the police.
You should title your email: ‘GAR, airfield registration, name of airfield, postcode of airfield (if known)’. Please check the attached guidance in the Related Content section before completing and submitting the GAR form.
By phone - In an emergency only
+44 (0) 300 123 2012